Teachers, registration is now open for the Area I and Area II EMC/FFA
CDE's. The Area I CDE will be held on Tuesday, December 3rd at the
Amicalola EMC office near Jasper and the Area II CDE will be held on
Thursday, December 5th at the Jackson EMC office in Jefferson. Registration
will begin at 8:00 and the contest will begin promptly at 9:00. All
students must be present by 9:00 am. Lunch will be provided. T-Shirts
ordered during the EMC training will be at the area CDE's. Please bring a
check made payable to North Region Agricultural Education or cash. I will
send a invoice by email prior to the Area CDE. Thanks, please call if you
have any questions.

Please register online by clicking on the link provided below. Registration
helps me prepare materials and helps to ensure that we adequately prepare
for the meal.
Registration Link:<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGhXci1KVlVEd3UzY0tSc21ZNUFCaFE6MA#gid=0>

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGhXci1KVlVEd3UzY0tSc21ZNUFCaFE6MA#gid=0
--