From: Townson, Matt <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Subject: Area 1 CDE's Paulding County
To: Josh Allen <[log in to unmask]>

 Josh, could you send this out today?

Everyone arriving at PCHS for the CDE's this evening:

There is only one entrance in and out of the school. When you enter you
will follow the road to the right. Starting at 4 pm there will be students
there to guide you to where you will need to park. All contests will be
held in the front building of the school and at the lunchroom, which is
located on the left side of the school (if you are looking at it). Be
prepared for heavy traffic if you arrive between 3:45pm and 4:15pm this is
normal and it typically moves quickly. If you have any questions about
anything please call or text me at 256-599-9414 or Jay Borden at
404-683-7199.

Also, if anyone has a size 50-52 jacket that we could borrow we would be
extrememly grateful. The students size 46 that he used last year is not
going to work.

Thanks and see you all this evening!

 Matt Townson
FFA Advisor