From: Josh Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Subject: Spring Plant Order - Finally
To: [log in to unmask]

Teachers,
It's finally here! Attached you will find the order form for the 2014
Spring Plants.

Special items to note:
1. Orders are due Wednesday November 13th.
2. When you open the order form you will notice you can only enter
information in the yellow cells.
3. Please fill out the section for school name and advisor name.
4. When you click on the cell for Pick Up Site, you will choose your site
from a drop-down list.
5. Insert only the number of trays you would like in the appropriate cells
(you do not have to enter 0 (zero) if you do not want a particular
variety). The spreadsheet is set up to give you your cost per item as well
as giving you a total cost at the bottom.
6. These are not estimated costs this time. These are final prices. You can
use this order form as your invoice. If you need something different from
me, please let me know. We can worry about invoicing after the first of the
year.
7. After you complete your order, please save it as: your school
name_spring2014 (eg: MalcomBridge_spring2014) and email it to me.
8. Be sure you verify your pick up site. If you pick Habersham Central
because it is the first one on the list, but meant to choose Woodland, your
plants will be delivered to Habersham Central.

If you have any questions about the order form, please don't hesitate to
call.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers