*Area EMC Registration will close on Friday, November 22, 2013*

Teachers, registration is now open for the Area I and Area II EMC/FFA
CDE's. The Area I CDE will be held on Tuesday, December 3rd at the
Amicalola EMC office near Jasper and the Area II CDE will be held on
Thursday, December 5th at the Jackson EMC office in Jefferson. Registration
will begin at 8:00 and the contest will begin promptly at 9:00. All
students must be present by 9:00 am. Lunch will be provided. T-Shirts
ordered during the EMC training will be at the area CDE's. Please bring a
check made payable to North Region Agricultural Education or cash. I will
send a invoice by email prior to the Area CDE. Thanks, please call if you
have any questions.

Please register online by clicking on the link provided below. Registration
helps me prepare materials and helps to ensure that we adequately prepare
for the meal.
Registration Link:<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGhXci1KVlVEd3UzY0tSc21ZNUFCaFE6MA#gid=0>

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGhXci1KVlVEd3UzY0tSc21ZNUFCaFE6MA#gid=0

The following schools have registered:
    Teacher Name FFA Chapter Name Please select Area CDE you will
attend Student
Name  Ryan Ayres Bowdon Area 1 Erik Lovvorn  jeff hawkins Rockmart High
School Area 1 Morgan Dunn  Carey Harris Pepperell Area 1 Michael Legg  David
Bushey North Murray Area 1 Chris Townswend  Borden Paulding County High
School Area 1 Timothy Durden  Mark Lashley Central High School Area 1 James
Hogan  Jason Cantrell Pickens County Area 1 Benjamin Juarez  Eric Hickox Dawson
County High School Area 1 Ben Leaver  T Casteel Woodland Area 1 Brady
Gentry  Rob
Jackson Oglethorpe County Area 2 Ethan Thaxton  Josh White Madison County
High School Area 2 Travis Tankersley  Scott Wheatley Banks Co. High
Area 2 Calvin
Boyer  Cale Watkins Franklin Co. High School Area 2 Bryan Futral  Eric
Holton Washington-Wilkes Area 2 Jackson Armour  Samantha Kickbush Morgan
County High School Area 2 Mitchell Hawk  Greg Gilman East Jackson High Area
2 Luke Samples  Ethan Phillips Rabun County Area 2 Derek Savage  Dustin
Keener White County FFA Area 2 Cole Sosebee  Sabrina Garrett Towns County
High Area 2 Stetson Heddon  Raymond Fitzpatrick Apalachee High School
Area 2 Trey
Aycock  calloway Jefferson city Area 2 Jared Bates

Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher
North Region Agricultural Education
209 Four Towers