*Area EMC Registration will close on Friday, November 22, 2013*

Teachers, registration is now open for the Area I and Area II EMC/FFA
CDE's. The Area I CDE will be held on Tuesday, December 3rd at the
Amicalola EMC office near Jasper and the Area II CDE will be held on
Thursday, December 5th at the Jackson EMC office in Jefferson. Registration
will begin at 8:00 and the contest will begin promptly at 9:00. All
students must be present by 9:00 am. Lunch will be provided. T-Shirts
ordered during the EMC training will be at the area CDE's. Please bring a
check made payable to North Region Agricultural Education or cash. I will
send a invoice by email prior to the Area CDE. Thanks, please call if you
have any questions.

Please register online by clicking on the link provided below. Registration
helps me prepare materials and helps to ensure that we adequately prepare
for the meal.
Registration Link:<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGhXci1KVlVEd3UzY0tSc21ZNUFCaFE6MA#gid=0>

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGhXci1KVlVEd3UzY0tSc21ZNUFCaFE6MA#gid=0

The following schools have registered:

     Teacher Name FFA Chapter Name Please select Area CDE you will attend  Ryan
Ayres Bowdon Area 1  jeff hawkins Rockmart High School Area 1  Carey Harris
Pepperell Area 1  David Bushey North Murray Area 1  Borden Paulding County
High School Area 1  Jason Cantrell Pickens County Area 1  Eric Hickox Dawson
County High School Area 1  Kristen Covol Adairsville High School Area 1  T
Casteel Woodland Area 1  Rob Jackson Oglethorpe County Area 2  Josh
White Madison
County High School Area 2  Scott Wheatley Banks Co. High Area 2  Cale
Watkins Franklin Co. High School Area 2  Eric Holton Washington-Wilkes Area
2  Samantha Kickbush Morgan County High School Area 2  Greg Gilman East
Jackson High Area 2  Ethan Phillips Rabun County Area 2  Dustin Keener White
County FFA Area 2  Mitch Davis North Hall High Area 2  Sabrina Garrett Towns
County High Area 2  Raymond Fitzpatrick Apalachee High School Area 2
calloway Jefferson city Area 2  James Hale Winder-Barrow Area 2  Shannon
Lawrence Eastside High School Area 2  Marcus Pollard Alcovy Area 2

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher