Area I Teachers,
I want to personally thank each of you who had teams and individuals
participate in the Ag. Sales CDE at Paulding County High School. I also
want to
thank Mr. Townsend and Mr. Borden for
making their school and students available to us and going all out to
provide every
teacher, student, and region staff member with whatever they needed to put
on a quality event. I would also like to Thank the judges for their help
with the CDE. The judges are Mr. Bill Taylor (Madison County FFA Young
Farmer Member), Mr. Charles Hilsman (Oconee County FFA Alumni Member), Mr.
Bill Lott (Manager of the Thompson Mill Forest Arboretum), Mrs. Shelly
Bachemin, Mrs. Robin Davis, Mr. Paul McMakon, Mrs. Coni Hardy and Mr. Sam
Elrod.

Ag. Sales Results: FFA Rosters have been verified. Full Scores are attached

Congratulations to the Gordon Lee and Gilmer County FFA Chapters and their
advisors Mrs. Becky Forrester and Mr. Paul Little. These teams placed first
and second respectively and earned the right to represent Area I at the
State Ag. Sales CDE at Fort Valley State University on Feb. 8th. The high
scoring individual was Emily Potter from Gordon Lee and the 2nd high
scoring individual was MacKenzie Brown from Rockmart.

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher