Teachers, registration is now closed for the Area 1 EMC CDE, please take a
look at the agenda for the CDE and the T-shirt order attachment attached to
this email. I will have T-shirts for all those who ordered at the CDE. Each
of you woh ordered a T-shirt will receive a seperate email with an invoice.

Thanks, I look forward to seeing each of you on Tuesday, December, 3.

The following schools have registered:

  Teacher Name FFA Chapter Name Please select Area CDE you will attend  Ryan
Ayres Bowdon Area 1  jeff hawkins Rockmart High School Area 1  Carey Harris
Pepperell Area 1  David Bushey North Murray Area 1  Borden Paulding County
High School Area 1  Mark Lashley Central High School Area 1  Jason
Cantrell Pickens
County Area 1  Eric Hickox Dawson County High School Area 1  Kristen
Covol Adairsville
High School Area 1  T Casteel Woodland Area 1  Peter Davis Ridgeland Area 1

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher