Teachers, registration is now closed for the Area 2 EMC CDE, please take a
look at the agenda for the CDE and the T-shirt order attachment attached to
this email. I will have T-shirts for all those who ordered at the CDE. Each
of you who ordered a T-shirt will receive a separate email with an invoice.

Thanks, I look forward to seeing each of you on Thursday, December, 5.

The following schools have registered:

  Rob Jackson Oglethorpe County Area 2  Josh White Madison County High
School Area 2  Scott Wheatley Banks Co. High Area 2  Cale Watkins Franklin
Co. High School Area 2  Eric Holton Washington-Wilkes Area 2  Samantha
Kickbush Morgan County High School Area 2  Greg Gilman East Jackson High Area
2  Ethan Phillips Rabun County Area 2  Dustin Keener White County FFA
Area 2  Mitch
Davis North Hall High Area 2  Sabrina Garrett Towns County High Area 2  Raymond
Fitzpatrick Apalachee High School Area 2  calloway Jefferson city Area
2  Shannon
Lawrence Eastside High School Area 2  Marcus Pollard Alcovy Area 2  Marcus
Pollard Newton High School Area 2  Ehlers Monroe Area Area 2  Travis
Walker Oconee
High Area 2
--
Sidney Bell