Teachers, registration is now open for the Area I and Area II EMC/FFA CDE's. The Area I CDE will be held on Tuesday, December 3rd at the Amicalola EMC office near Jasper and the Area II CDE will be held on Thursday, December 5th at the Jackson EMC office in Jefferson. Registration will begin at 8:00 and the contest will begin promptly at 9:00. All students must be present by 9:00 am. Lunch will be provided. T-Shirts ordered during the EMC training will be at the area CDE's. Please bring a check made payable to North Region Agricultural Education or cash. I will send a invoice by email prior to the Area CDE. Thanks, please call if you have any questions.

Please register online by clicking on the link provided below. Registration helps me prepare materials and helps to ensure that we adequately prepare for the meal.
Registration Link: https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGhXci1KVlVEd3UzY0tSc21ZNUFCaFE6MA#gid=0

The following schoolshave registered:

Teacher Name FFA Chapter Name Please select Area CDE you will attend Student Name
Ryan Ayres Bowdon Area 1 Erik Lovvorn
jeff hawkins Rockmart  Area 1 Morgan Dunn
Carey Harris Pepperell Area 1 Michael Legg
David Bushey North Murray Area 1 Chris Townswend
Rob Jackson Oglethorpe County Area 2 Ethan Thaxton
Josh White Madison County  Area 2 Travis Tankersley
Scott Wheatley Banks Co. High Area 2 Calvin Boyer
Cale Watkins Franklin Co. High Area 2 Bryan Futral
Eric Holton Washington-Wilkes Area 2 Jackson Armour
Samantha Kickbush Morgan County  Area 2 Mitchell Hawk
Greg Gilman East Jackson High Area 2 Luke Samples
--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher