Area EMC Registration will close on Friday, November 22, 2013

Teachers, registration is now open for the Area I and Area II EMC/FFA CDE's. The Area I CDE will be held on Tuesday, December 3rd at the Amicalola EMC office near Jasper and the Area II CDE will be held on Thursday, December 5th at the Jackson EMC office in Jefferson. Registration will begin at 8:00 and the contest will begin promptly at 9:00. All students must be present by 9:00 am. Lunch will be provided. T-Shirts ordered during the EMC training will be at the area CDE's. Please bring a check made payable to North Region Agricultural Education or cash. I will send a invoice by email prior to the Area CDE. Thanks, please call if you have any questions.

Please register online by clicking on the link provided below. Registration helps me prepare materials and helps to ensure that we adequately prepare for the meal.

The following schools have registered:

Teacher Name FFA Chapter Name  Area CDE  Student Name
Ryan Ayres Bowdon Area 1 Erik Lovvorn
jeff hawkins Rockmart High School Area 1 Morgan Dunn
Carey Harris Pepperell Area 1 Michael Legg
David Bushey North Murray Area 1 Chris Townswend
Borden Paulding County High School Area 1 Timothy Durden
Mark Lashley Central High School Area 1 James Hogan
Jason Cantrell Pickens County Area 1 Benjamin Juarez
Eric Hickox Dawson County High School Area 1 Ben Leaver
Rob Jackson Oglethorpe County Area 2 Ethan Thaxton
Josh White Madison County High School Area 2 Travis Tankersley
Scott Wheatley Banks Co. High Area 2 Calvin Boyer
Cale Watkins Franklin Co. High School Area 2 Bryan Futral
Eric Holton Washington-Wilkes Area 2 Jackson Armour
Samantha Kickbush Morgan County High School Area 2 Mitchell Hawk
Greg Gilman East Jackson High Area 2 Luke Samples
Ethan Phillips Rabun County Area 2 Derek Savage
Dustin Keener White County FFA Area 2 Cole Sosebee
Sabrina Garrett Towns County High Area 2 Stetson Heddon

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher