Please see the updated list of registered teams for the Area Floriculture CDEs taking place next week.
If you have not registered and plan on having a team, please complete the registration form for each team for the 2013 Area I and Area II Floriculture CDE by Friday November 8th as I have to make up team packets for everyone competing. Please use this link to register for the upcoming Floriculture CDEs.

We currently have 13 Sr and 14 Jr teams registered in Area 1. In Area 2 we currently have 13 Sr and 20 Jr teams registered.

Area I will be at Paulding County High School on Nov. 12th, 2013. Area II will be at Banks County High School on Nov. 14th, 2013. Registration for both events will be from 4:00 to 4:30 and the contests will start at 4:30.

PLEASE do not arrive at the schools before 4:00. Paulding County doesn't release until 3:45 and traffic and parking at the school could be a real problem.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602