From: Townson, Matt <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Subject: Area 1 CDE's Paulding County
To: Josh Allen <[log in to unmask]>

Josh, could you send this out today?

Everyone arriving at PCHS for the CDE's this evening:

There is only one entrance in and out of the school. When you enter you will follow the road to the right. Starting at 4 pm there will be students there to guide you to where you will need to park. All contests will be held in the front building of the school and at the lunchroom, which is located on the left side of the school (if you are looking at it). Be prepared for heavy traffic if you arrive between 3:45pm and 4:15pm this is normal and it typically moves quickly. If you have any questions about anything please call or text me at 256-599-9414 or Jay Borden at 404-683-7199.

Also, if anyone has a size 50-52 jacket that we could borrow we would be extrememly grateful. The students size 46 that he used last year is not going to work.

Thanks and see you all this evening!

Matt Townson
FFA Advisor
Agriculture Instructor