Area EMC Registration will close on Friday, November 22, 2013

Teachers, registration is now open for the Area I and Area II EMC/FFA CDE's. The Area I CDE will be held on Tuesday, December 3rd at the Amicalola EMC office near Jasper and the Area II CDE will be held on Thursday, December 5th at the Jackson EMC office in Jefferson. Registration will begin at 8:00 and the contest will begin promptly at 9:00. All students must be present by 9:00 am. Lunch will be provided. T-Shirts ordered during the EMC training will be at the area CDE's. Please bring a check made payable to North Region Agricultural Education or cash. I will send a invoice by email prior to the Area CDE. Thanks, please call if you have any questions.

Please register online by clicking on the link provided below. Registration helps me prepare materials and helps to ensure that we adequately prepare for the meal.

The following schools have registered:

Teacher Name FFA Chapter Name Please select Area CDE you will attend
Ryan Ayres Bowdon Area 1
jeff hawkins Rockmart High School Area 1
Carey Harris Pepperell Area 1
David Bushey North Murray Area 1
Borden Paulding County High School Area 1
Jason Cantrell Pickens County Area 1
Eric Hickox Dawson County High School Area 1
Kristen Covol Adairsville High School Area 1
T Casteel Woodland Area 1
Rob Jackson Oglethorpe County Area 2
Josh White Madison County High School Area 2
Scott Wheatley Banks Co. High Area 2
Cale Watkins Franklin Co. High School Area 2
Eric Holton Washington-Wilkes Area 2
Samantha Kickbush Morgan County High School Area 2
Greg Gilman East Jackson High Area 2
Ethan Phillips Rabun County Area 2
Dustin Keener White County FFA Area 2
Mitch Davis North Hall High Area 2
Sabrina Garrett Towns County High Area 2
Raymond Fitzpatrick Apalachee High School Area 2
calloway Jefferson city Area 2
James Hale Winder-Barrow Area 2
Shannon Lawrence Eastside High School Area 2
Marcus Pollard Alcovy Area 2

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher