Teachers, registration is now closed for the Area 1 EMC CDE, please take a look at the agenda for the CDE and the T-shirt order attachment attached to this email. I will have T-shirts for all those who ordered at the CDE. Each of you woh ordered a T-shirt will receive a seperate email with an invoice.

Thanks, I look forward to seeing each of you on Tuesday, December, 3.

The following schools have registered:

Teacher Name FFA Chapter Name Please select Area CDE you will attend
Ryan Ayres Bowdon Area 1
jeff hawkins Rockmart High School Area 1
Carey Harris Pepperell Area 1
David Bushey North Murray Area 1
Borden Paulding County High School Area 1
Mark Lashley Central High School Area 1
Jason Cantrell Pickens County Area 1
Eric Hickox Dawson County High School Area 1
Kristen Covol Adairsville High School Area 1
T Casteel Woodland Area 1
Peter Davis Ridgeland Area 1

--
Sidney Bell