Teachers, registration is now closed for the Area 2 EMC CDE, please take a look at the agenda for the CDE and the T-shirt order attachment attached to this email. I will have T-shirts for all those who ordered at the CDE. Each of you who ordered a T-shirt will receive a separate email with an invoice.

Thanks, I look forward to seeing each of you on Thursday, December, 5.

The following schools have registered:

Rob Jackson Oglethorpe County Area 2
Josh White Madison County High School Area 2
Scott Wheatley Banks Co. High Area 2
Cale Watkins Franklin Co. High School Area 2
Eric Holton Washington-Wilkes Area 2
Samantha Kickbush Morgan County High School Area 2
Greg Gilman East Jackson High Area 2
Ethan Phillips Rabun County Area 2
Dustin Keener White County FFA Area 2
Mitch Davis North Hall High Area 2
Sabrina Garrett Towns County High Area 2
Raymond Fitzpatrick Apalachee High School Area 2
calloway Jefferson city Area 2
Shannon Lawrence Eastside High School Area 2
Marcus Pollard Alcovy Area 2
Marcus Pollard Newton High School Area 2
Ehlers Monroe Area Area 2
Travis Walker Oconee High Area 2
--
Sidney Bell