There was some mix up with the registration form. We have fixed the problem on our end. Please refer to the information below and use the link to register online.

The Marketing Plan Contest is quickly approaching. November 12th, Area I and November 14th, Area II.

Your written plan is due in my office by November 5th. Teams will be presenting at the area contests. Teams are expected to bring their own technology needs ( lap top, projector, extension cords...) A projector screen will be provided.

Make sure that you have looked closely at the state and national FFA guidelines.

Leadership T-shirts are available for this event. Each shirt will be $12. Orders must be submitted by noon on November 5th.

Pease register by November 5th using this link.