From: Hyman, Traves <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Subject: Creekside Address & CDE Information
To: Josh Allen <[log in to unmask]>

Josh,

Please let all the Area I teachers know that they shouldn’t arrive at Creekside prior to 4:00.  There is a parking lot in the back of the school where they should park.  There will be some FFA members in the back parking lot directing teachers & students  inside the building.   See you tomorrow.

If any teachers have any problems they can reach me at 770-842-9126 or 404-493-6400

Creekside High School

7405 Herndon Rd.

Fairburn, GA. 30213