The Area VI Tractor Driving CDE was held yesterday at the Waycross Fair and
the results are official. We had a great event and most of the students
were well prepared.

Congratulations to* Landon Herring* of the *Lowndes High FFA* chapter and
his advisor *Quinton Hadsock* for placing *1st* and to *Kyle Sirmans* of
the *Lanier High FFA* and his advisor *Ben Culpepper *for placing 2nd.

These students will advance to the State Tractor Operation and Maintenance
CDE, which will be held on December 7th at ABAC.

I would like to thank the Waycross Exchange Club Fair and Mr. and Mrs. Jody
Kemp for all of their help before, during, and after the event.

Attached you will find the official results and scores of both Areas 5 and
6. *Please examine your scores and feel free to call if you have any
questions regarding your credentialing and participation. *

--

James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher