To make the ENR CDE run smoothly, I am soliciting the help of the following
teachers. If your name is not on this list and you would like to assist,
let me know - the more assistance, the better. If you are on the list and
have a valid excuse not to serve, let me know ASAP. Thank you in advance!

*GPS* - James Hunter, chair; Michael Herrin (ABAC student), John Lindsey,
and Dustin O'Neal.

*General ID *- Larry Worsley, chair; Richard Gill, Lisa Murphree, and
Michael Kirkland.

*Team Activity* - Donald Gilman, chair; Hugh Lanier, Michael Stalvey, and
Van Mills.

*Danny BartlettForestry Area Teacher*

*ENR CDE State SuperintendentSouth Region Agricultural Education*
*ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway*
*Tifton, GA  31793*
*229/386-3198 (ofc)*