On behalf of Mr. Barry Deas, Chairman of the Tree ID contest, I would like
to relay some information on to you.

The Okefenokee Agricultural Fair Tree Identification contest is scheduled
for Wednesday, November 13th at the Waycross Exchange Club Fairgrounds.
Registration will start at 1:30p at the Livestock Arena and the contest
will begin as soon as the leaf sprays can be set up (all the leaf sprays
are fresh cut and it takes time to get everything set up). The folks that
set up the contest are the same ones we use in the spring, so it is a good
practice for your students who will be competing in the spring.

Every chapter in the South Region is invited to attend and you can bring
two 4-person teams. However, only those chapters in the Waycross Exchange
Club's service area are eligible for awards.

Click on the following link so that we can adequately prepare enough
scorecards. Thank you!

Okefenokee Fair Tree ID
Registration<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LjNWglOXc5H0WgB0XtzEvrLDYMKlizUVkMYT0NFekak/viewform>

*Danny BartlettForestry Area TeacherSouth Region Agricultural Education*
*ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway*
*Tifton, GA  31793*
*229/386-3198 (ofc)*