Please find attached the Okefenokee Fair Wildlife ID Results.

One teacher suggested to me that we use the ENR ID list for this contest
since the ENR CDE is in the fall and the Wildlife Management CDE is in late
winter. Sounds good to me. If you would like to express an opinion, drop me
a line.

Thanks to the following folks for assisting in the event: Ms. Renee Smith,
Ware County FFA ADvisor; Mr. Michael Herrin, ABAC student; Mr. Jay Bennett,
Ware County FFA Advisor; Ms. Mary Katherine Henderson, Ware County student;
and Ms. Peyton Sweet and Mr. Josh Thrift, Area VI FFA Officers.

*Sr. Division:*

First Place team: The *Appling County* FFA Chapter, Advisor Van Mills
Second Place team: The *Ware County* FFA Chapter, Advisor Renee Smith

High Individual: *Jameel Phillips*, Appling County
2nd High Individual: *Richie Proudfoot*, Wayne County

*Jr. Division:*

First Place team: The *Appling County* Middle FFA Chapter, Advisor Ricky
Barnes
Second Place team: The *Ware County* FFA Chapter, Advisor Renee Smith

High Individual: *Clayton Whitley*, Ware County
2nd High Individual: *Jeffery Bush*, Appling County

Congratulations to all who participated!

*Danny BartlettForestry Area TeacherSouth Region Agricultural Education*
*ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway*
*Tifton, GA  31793*
*229/386-3198 (ofc)*