Please review the following reminders for the Area V Tractor Operation and
Maintenance CDE at the Albany Exchange Club Fairgrounds tomorrow, Friday
November 8th.

Please double check to make sure your student's name is on your roster.

Registration will begin at 8:30am.
The CDE will begin at 9:00am.
All students must be registered by 10am.

To the best of my knowledge we will be driving a New Holland WorkMaster 40,
2WD.

*The following have registered*:
 *Chapter* *Advisor* *FFA Member Name*  Miller County Bert Bodiford
unknown  Tift
County Cargle unknown  Calhoun Co. FFA Kedrione Harris Patrick Price  Colquitt
County High
Stacey Beacham,
Unknown  Webster County Josh Drew Spencer Metheny  Thomas Co Central Dalton
Unknown  Brooks Conty High Mack Ross Blake Exum  Cairo High David Connell Cole
Harrison  Turner D Kendrick Tanner Crawford  Crisp County High Eric C.
Dixon Stanton
Muller  Ben Hill H Tucker Cameron Nash  Randolph Clay High Vincent
Cutts Leviticus
Prince  Seminole Smith / Kelly Gabriel Wilson  Worth County High John
Lindsey Darien Culpepper  Americus-Sumter
Kenneth Ford Steven Avery  Early co Lisa Murphree Ethan Ellis  PATAULA
WORSLEY UNKNOWN  Bainbridge Hugh Lanier Landen Bryant  Baconton Charter
Burkett Jeremy Harrell  Lee County D. Gilman Unknown TBA  Thomasville High Todd
Creech Unknown  NE Campus- Tift
Brittaney Schwing Drayton Lindsey  Pelham Young Unknown