Teachers,

Please review the following reminders for the Area V Tractor Operation and Maintenance CDE at the Albany Exchange Club Fairgrounds tomorrow, Friday November 8th.

Please double check to make sure your student's name is on your roster.

Registration will begin at 8:30am.
The CDE will begin at 9:00am.
All students must be registered by 10am.

To the best of my knowledge we will be driving a New Holland WorkMaster 40, 2WD.

The following have registered:
Chapter Advisor FFA Member Name
Miller County Bert Bodiford unknown
Tift County Cargle unknown
Calhoun Co. FFA Kedrione Harris Patrick Price
Colquitt County High
Stacey Beacham,
Unknown
Webster County Josh Drew Spencer Metheny
Thomas Co Central Dalton Unknown
Brooks Conty High Mack Ross Blake Exum
Cairo High David Connell Cole Harrison
Turner D Kendrick Tanner Crawford
Crisp County High Eric C. Dixon Stanton Muller
Ben Hill H Tucker Cameron Nash
Randolph Clay High Vincent Cutts Leviticus Prince
Seminole Smith / Kelly Gabriel Wilson
Worth County High John Lindsey Darien Culpepper
Americus-Sumter
Kenneth Ford Steven Avery
Early co Lisa Murphree Ethan Ellis
PATAULA WORSLEY UNKNOWN