The Area VI Tractor Driving CDE was held yesterday at the Waycross Fair and the results are official. We had a great event and most of the students were well prepared.

Congratulations to Landon Herring of the Lowndes High FFA chapter and his advisor Quinton Hadsock for placing 1st and to Kyle Sirmans of the Lanier High FFA and his advisor Ben Culpepper for placing 2nd.

These students will advance to the State Tractor Operation and Maintenance CDE, which will be held on December 7th at ABAC.

I would like to thank the Waycross Exchange Club Fair and Mr. and Mrs. Jody Kemp for all of their help before, during, and after the event.

Attached you will find the official results and scores of both Areas 5 and 6. Please examine your scores and feel free to call if you have any questions regarding your credentialing and participation.

--
James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher