Teachers

I want to start by thanking Irwin County High School for hosting the Livestock CDE and I want to thank all the Teachers that helped with the Contest.

The top two Junior and Senior Teams from each Area will advance to the State CDE to be held in March in Athens.

Complete results are attached to this email, use the tabs at the bottom to see all 4 results.

Results:

Area 5

Junior Team
1st place C. A Gray Jr. High and advisor Matt Howell
2nd place Irwin Middle and advisor Chris Paulk

High Individual Faith Hall from C. A. Gray Jr. High

Senior Team
1st place Colquitt County and advisor Shawn Collins
2nd place Worth County and advisor John Lindsey

High individual Jim Waldrop from Colquitt County

Area 6

Junior Team
1st place Telfair County and advisor Doug Williams
2nd place Echols County and advisor Shelby Corbett

High Individual Payton Tomlinson from Echols County

Senior Team
1st place Coffee County and advisor Michael Berry
2nd place Echols County and advisor Shelby Corbett

High Individual Hannah Roberts from Coffee County.

Officials
Class 1 Goats 2143,cuts 225
Class 2 Lambs 4231, cuts 254
Class 3 Breeding Gilts 1342, cuts 252
Class 4 Commercial Heifers 3124, cuts 252
Class 5 Sim angus Heifers 1342, cuts 232
Class 6 Market Hogs 3142, cuts 523

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher