Teachers –

The ENR and Livestock Judging CDEs will be held on the Irwin County
Middle/High Campus.  ENR registration will take place at the CASE FARM and
Livestock Judging registration will take place at the LIVESTOCK BARN.  Please
park your buses at the CANNING PLANT located in front of the school and
walk to each of these destinations.  Restrooms will be available for your
students to use at the CANNING PLANT, CASE FARM, AG SHOP, and LIVESTOCK
BARN.  Please keep students out of the main building at ALL times.  We will
also have drinks and snacks for your students to purchase. If you have any
questions or need directions please do not hesitate to contact any of us.

--
Shayla K. Johnson
Irwin FFA Advisor

“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”

                                                             -Benjamin
Franklin

--
The information contained in this message, including attachments, may
contain privileged or confidential information that is intended to be