Teachers –

The ENR and Livestock Judging CDEs will be held on the Irwin County Middle/High Campus.  ENR registration will take place at the CASE FARM and Livestock Judging registration will take place at the LIVESTOCK BARN.  Please park your buses at the CANNING PLANT located in front of the school and walk to each of these destinations.  Restrooms will be available for your students to use at the CANNING PLANT, CASE FARM, AG SHOP, and LIVESTOCK BARN.  Please keep students out of the main building at ALL times.  We will also have drinks and snacks for your students to purchase. If you have any questions or need directions please do not hesitate to contact any of us.

--
Shayla K. Johnson
Irwin FFA Advisor

“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”

                                                             -Benjamin Franklin

The information contained in this message, including attachments, may contain privileged or confidential information that is intended to be delivered only to the person identified above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, Irwin County School District requests that you immediately notify the sender and asks that you do not read the message or its attachments, and that you delete them without copying or sending them to anyone else.