Registration deadline is Friday, November 15, 2013. Click on the following link to register for the South Region ENR CDE if you have not already done so (list of chapters that have registered are listed below):

ENR CDE Registration

The South Region Environmental/Natural Resources (ENR) CDE is scheduled for Tuesday, November 19, 2013 at the CASE Farm on the campus of Irwin County High School in Ocilla (in conjunction with the South Region Livestock Judging CDE).

We will have an early check-in time and a later check-in time (for those who have a Livestock Judging team and for those who will not). Early check-in will be 1:30p and late check-in will be 4:00p. Events to start 30 minutes later.

The Rules and Guidelines for the ENR CDE can be found by clicking on this link:
    Environmental Natural Resources CDE Rules and Guidelines

The ENR CDE is a four member team event. All four members' scores will count.
The ENR CDE is a Sr. Division Event ONLY!
The GPS practicum will be the same as last year.

The team activity is a 50-question test. Under separate email, directions for developing a study guide were sent to you.

Area V
Americus-Sumter
Bainbridge
C. A. Gray Jr.
Colquitt County
Crisp County
Early County
Irwin County
Lee County
Pataula
Thomas County Central
Thomasville
Webster County
Worth County

Area VI
Appling County
Berrien
Brantley County
Camden County
Charlton County
Clinch County
Golden Isles
Jeff Davis
Long County
Lowndes
McIntosh County Academy
Ware County
Wayne County
If you have any questions or challenges, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Danny Bartlett
Forestry Area Teacher
ENR CDE State Superintendent
South Region Agricultural Education