To make the ENR CDE run smoothly, I am soliciting the help of the following teachers. If your name is not on this list and you would like to assist, let me know - the more assistance, the better. If you are on the list and have a valid excuse not to serve, let me know ASAP. Thank you in advance!

GPS - James Hunter, chair; Michael Herrin (ABAC student), John Lindsey, and Dustin O'Neal.

General ID - Larry Worsley, chair; Richard Gill, Lisa Murphree, and Michael Kirkland.

Team Activity - Donald Gilman, chair; Hugh Lanier, Michael Stalvey, and Van Mills.

Danny Bartlett
Forestry Area Teacher
ENR CDE State Superintendent
South Region Agricultural Education