On behalf of Mrs. Cherry Henderson, Chairman of the Wildlife ID Contest, I would like to relay the following information:

The Okefenokee Agricultural Fair Wildlife Identification contest is scheduled for Wednesday, November 13th at the Waycross Exchange Club Fairgrounds. Registration will start at 1:30p at the bandstand and the contest will begin at 2:00p. Contestants will be provided a word bank.

Every chapter in the South Region is invited to attend and you can bring two 4-person teams. However, only those chapters in the Waycross Exchange Club's service area are eligible for awards.

Click on the following link so that we can adequately prepare enough scorecards. Thank you!

Okefenokee Fair Wildlife ID Contest

Do one form for Jr. teams and one form for Sr. teams.

Danny Bartlett
Forestry Area Teacher
South Region Agricultural Education
ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway