Please find attached the Okefenokee Fair Wildlife ID Results.

One teacher suggested to me that we use the ENR ID list for this contest since the ENR CDE is in the fall and the Wildlife Management CDE is in late winter. Sounds good to me. If you would like to express an opinion, drop me a line.

Thanks to the following folks for assisting in the event: Ms. Renee Smith, Ware County FFA ADvisor; Mr. Michael Herrin, ABAC student; Mr. Jay Bennett, Ware County FFA Advisor; Ms. Mary Katherine Henderson, Ware County student; and Ms. Peyton Sweet and Mr. Josh Thrift, Area VI FFA Officers.

Sr. Division:

First Place team: The Appling County FFA Chapter, Advisor Van Mills
Second Place team: The Ware County FFA Chapter, Advisor Renee Smith

High Individual: Jameel Phillips, Appling County
2nd High Individual: Richie Proudfoot, Wayne County

Jr. Division:

First Place team: The Appling County Middle FFA Chapter, Advisor Ricky Barnes
Second Place team: The Ware County FFA Chapter, Advisor Renee Smith

High Individual: Clayton Whitley, Ware County
2nd High Individual: Jeffery Bush, Appling County

Congratulations to all who participated!

Danny Bartlett
Forestry Area Teacher
South Region Agricultural Education
ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway