We are pleased to invite you to the 14th Annual UGA International Photo and Video Contest Awards Ceremony, held during International Student Life's Coffee Hour.

Where: Memorial Hall, Ballroom, UGA Campus
When: Friday, November 15th, 11:30am - 1:30pm

Snacks will be served, all photos and videos from the contest will be presented, and awards will be given. All participants will vote on a People's Choice Award, and will be eligible for door prizes! No reservation required.

Come see photos taken by UGA students all over the world! We hope to see you there!

Best,

Lauren Satterfield
UGA Office of International Education
Athens, GA