WE ARE PLEASED TO INVITE YOU TO SUBMIT ENTRIES FOR THE 14TH INTERNATIONAL PHOTO AND VIDEO CONTESTThis annual contest exhibits photos taken by UGA students at hundreds of locations across the globe.

  • Photos can be from ANY trip abroad (home country, vacation, work, volunteer, study abroad, etc.).
  • UGA students, transfer students, international students, students who have studied abroad, and students who have not studied abroad are all welcome to submit photos. However, you may submit only two photos per category.
  • Photos will be displayed and winners will be announced at the International Student Life Coffee Hour, on Friday, November 15th, 2013 in the Memorial Hall Ballroom, 11:30 am - 1:30 pm.
  • Prizes will be awarded for 1st - 3rd place in each photo category. In addition, we will be voting among all photos for a people's choice award during the coffee hour event!

We look forward to seeing your amazing photos and videos! Good luck everyone!

Best,

Lauren Satterfield
Contest Coordinator
Graduate Student to Education Abroad