Georgia FFA and ABAC --- We ARE Agriculture!

We're getting ready for the State FFA CDEs at ABAC and are pleased to offer another fantastic tshirt to commemorate the event.  If you have students  participating in the State CDEs or just like cool tshirts (design graphic is attached) we know you'll want one!

The shirts are available in:
adult size small - xlarge $12 each
adult size 2xl - 4xl $15 each

If you'd like to place an order please complete the google document below and bring payment with you December 7th (checks made payable to South Region Ag Ed)  - tshirts will be packaged and ready to pick up at registration that morning.

 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dFZyOWJ6QUZ1MU5BMzRoenMtUHAyRVE6MA

If you would like a tshirt and are not attending the events on December 7th complete the google document, mail a check made payable to South Region Ag Ed and we will give your shirts to your Region Director at the State CDEs on December 7th to take back to each region office.

Order deadline is Wednesday, November 20th

Sent from my iPhone