Teachers

We have several local FFA chapters who are having their members write letters to soldiers for the holiday season. A few of those chapters have contacted me asking for help locating a mailing address that will make sure that the letters get directly to soldiers.

If you have access to, and are willing to share a mailing address for any soldier in your family or community, please send it to me. These chapters want to make sure that the men and women who represent our nation have the opportunity to receive these notes for the holidays. Any assistance you can provide with addresses would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Happy Holidays.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary