Teachers

The 86th Georgia FFA Convention is scheduled for May 1-3, 2014, in Macon. Again this year, Convention will begin on a Thursday and end just after lunch on Saturday.

Attached is a list of hotels with FFA blocks for the Convention. Each chapter is responsible for making their own lodging arrangements. Please call the hotel(s) of your choice and book the rooms that you need. Please pay attention to the "book by" dates for each hotel. Also, please be sure that you mention the Georgia FFA or "Future Farmers" block when you call in. It helps us keep hotel rates down when we can prove higher numbers in our "blocks."

Have a great weekend.
BL

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary