Good Afternoon Teachers,

Just a few reminders about the Floriculture CDE next week.

*All students need to bring a clipboard and a few #2 pencils.*  Senior
participants should also bring a non programmable calculator and a pocket
magnifier for disorders.

*Registration will start at 4:00 and contest will start at 4:30*

Area 4 Floriculture will be at Southeast Bulloch High School on Tuesday,
Dec10th.  We have 15 junior and 13 senior teams registered.

Area 3 Floriculture will be set up downstairs in the center rooms of the
Farm and Community Life *Pettigrew Center* at FVSU on Thursday, Dec 12th.
We have 20 junior and 20 senior teams registered.

*Dont forget t-shirt money - $10 per shirt, checks made to Central Region
FFA *
Area 4
Cross Creek High - $100
Effingham County Middle - $50
Montgomery Middle - $50
Screven County High - $80
South Effingham High - $40
South Effingham Middle - $40
TJ Elder Middle - $50
West Laurens - $80

Area 3
Harris County - $50
Luella - $50
Ola - $90
Piedmont Academy - $90
Troup Co High - $40
Upson Lee Middle - $50

Thanks and if you have any questions please let me know

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education