Congratulations to each and every student who competed in the Area 4
Floriculture CDE yesterday.   I thought the contest was a great success.
Advisors, thank you for working with your students in preparing them for
this contest.

A big thanks to Area Officers, Mollie Cromley and Shelby McDowell for
helping with the registration.  *Another big thanks to Southeast Bulloch
High School and advisors Susannah Lanier and Brain Elrick for hosting the
event and providing a great meal for everyone*.  One more BIG thanks to
room monitor Kevin Jump and area officers Shelby Key and Taylor Bauserman
for their help in running a smooth contest and to John Allen Bailey for
scoring the event.

I would appreciate any feedback you may have.  Please email me or call me
with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Rosters have been checked and below are the results:

Junior Team
1st place - West Laurens High -  Advisor Kasey Jackson
2nd place - Southeast Bulloch High - Advisor Susannah Lanier

Junior Individual
1st - Abby Green - West Laurens High

Senior Team
1st place - West Laurens High- Advisor Kasey Jackson
2nd place - Southeast Bulloch High - Advisor Susannah Lanier

Senior Individual
1st - Hayden Farthing - Southeast Bulloch High

Complete results are attached.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education