Congratulations to each and every student who competed in the Area 3
Floriculture CDE yesterday.   I thought the contest was a great success.
Advisors, thank you for working with your students in preparing them for
this contest.

Big thanks to Fort Valley State University for hosting the event.  One more
BIG thanks to Kevin Jump and area officers Ginger Orton, Ashton Hosta and
Lizzi Neal for their help in running a smooth contest and to John Allen
Bailey for scoring the event.

I would appreciate any feedback you may have.  Please email me or call me
with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Rosters have been checked and below are the results:

Junior Team
1st place - Perry High -  Advisor Argene Claxton
2nd place - Mary Persons High - Advisor Bill Waldrep

Junior Individual
1st - Dustin Pitzer - Perry High

Senior Team
1st place - Perry High- Advisor Argene Claxton
2nd place - Mary Persons High - Advisor Bill Waldrep

Senior Individual
1st - Brandon Crosby - Perry High

Complete results are attached.

--