Well, the time has come to say good by to John Allen Bailey. Today will be
his last day as an Area Forestry Teacher in the Central Region. I am
pleased that I had the pleasure to work with him for 3.5 of his 33 years in
Agricultural Education.  He is by far one of the most dedicated folks we
have in Ag Education, he always went the extra mile to make sure it was
done.  He will definitely tell you exactly how he feels about something,
don't believe me just ask him. John Allen has made his career his life
passion to help students and teachers to do better in everyday life and I
applaud him for that. Every CDE he put on I knew was always the fairest and
most challenging one possible. Though we are not losing him completely
because he will be doing some contract work to finish the year but he will
also be taking over as the Georgia Young Farmer Executive Secretary as many
of you know. I do want to tell him THANK YOU!!!, I would encourage you to
send him a little note today before you go home to let him know the impact
he has made on you and your students either good or bad, I know he would
love to hear from everyone.

I hope you all have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, please use
this time to spend with family and friends so you can recharge and be ready
to get it in 2014, GOD BLESS each and everyone of y'all, I appreciate what
you do and I am greatful, see you next year.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education