*Central Region Livestock Evaluation*  Area 3 and Area 4

Tuesday, December 3

Southern Pines Ag. and Expo Building

Dublin, Georgia

Registration from 12:00-12:45 PM

Contest will start immediately after.  1 PM

Reasons will be given at Southern Pines.

*Teachers:*

1.  As last year - I will have you assigned responsibilities during the contest (officials, group leaders, timers, etc.).

2.  Don't forget to check your rosters!

3.  Please let me know if you will be bringing a bus!

*Students Should:*

1.  Dress appropriately for the weather (reasons will be outside)

2.  have no cell phones

3.  bring clipboard

4.  bring only blank paper

5.  2 - #2 pencils

6.  be very careful with scantron

7.  No talking during contest

*Possible Classes at this time:*

Breeding Ewes

Market Goats (may be two sheep and no goat classes depending on what happens today)

Breeding Does

Breeding Gilts

Market Hogs

Breeding Heifers

Seniors:  2 sets of reasons, Test

Juniors:  1 set of reasons over any species

There will be EPD"s and Senarios on some classes.

*Directions:*

Dublin/Laurens County Recreation Authority - Southern Pines Ag. and Expo Building - 575 Southern Pines Road, Dublin, Georgia 31021

From I-16, Exit 51 (Hwy. 441/319)

Turn North towards Dublin, approximately 1/2 mile turn right at red light

on Firetower Road, approximately 1/2 mile turn left into Southern Pines

Complex.  Ball fields are on both sides of drive.  Follow road around to

left and you will see the Ag. and Expo Building.

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher