Good Afternoon Teachers,

Just a few reminders about the Floriculture CDE next week.

All students need to bring a clipboard and a few #2 pencils.  Senior participants should also bring a non programmable calculator and a pocket magnifier for disorders.

Registration will start at 4:00 and contest will start at 4:30

Area 4 Floriculture will be at Southeast Bulloch High School on Tuesday, Dec10th.  We have 15 junior and 13 senior teams registered.

Area 3 Floriculture will be set up downstairs in the center rooms of the Farm and Community Life Pettigrew Center at FVSU on Thursday, Dec 12th.  We have 20 junior and 20 senior teams registered.

Dont forget t-shirt money - $10 per shirt, checks made to Central Region FFA
Area 4
Cross Creek High - $100
Effingham County Middle - $50
Montgomery Middle - $50
Screven County High - $80
South Effingham High - $40
South Effingham Middle - $40
TJ Elder Middle - $50
West Laurens - $80

Area 3
Harris County - $50
Luella - $50
Ola - $90
Piedmont Academy - $90
Troup Co High - $40
Upson Lee Middle - $50

Thanks and if you have any questions please let me know

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education