No plugs will be delivered to mid-winter conference this year.  I need everyone to choose where they would like to pick up their plugs from by Friday, Dec 20th.  All spring orders will be delivered the week of Feb 8th.  Please use the form below to pick your location and hit submit at the bottom of the page.

Thanks, Melissa

Spring Plug Pick Up Location

All spring plugs will be delivered the week of February 8. You will have the choice of picking up from one of five locations. Everyone will need to pick their pick up location by Friday, December 20th. If you need to change your pick up location later, please let me know as soon as possible.

    There are 5 pick up locations for you to choose from this year...

    1. FVSU during State CDEs on Saturday, Feb 8th 2. Mary Persons High School in Forsyth on Monday, Feb 10th 3. ECI in Twin City on Tuesday, Feb 11th 4. Region Poultry Judging CDE in Eastman on Wednesday, Feb 12th 5. or Pick up directly from Lewis Farms Nursery located in South Houston County but must call ahead first
    Never submit passwords through Google Forms.