Teachers,

Congratulations to each and every student who competed in the Area 4 Floriculture CDE yesterday.   I thought the contest was a great success.  Advisors, thank you for working with your students in preparing them for this contest.

A big thanks to Area Officers, Mollie Cromley and Shelby McDowell for helping with the registration.  Another big thanks to Southeast Bulloch High School and advisors Susannah Lanier and Brain Elrick for hosting the event and providing a great meal for everyone.  One more BIG thanks to room monitor Kevin Jump and area officers Shelby Key and Taylor Bauserman for their help in running a smooth contest and to John Allen Bailey for scoring the event.

I would appreciate any feedback you may have.  Please email me or call me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Rosters have been checked and below are the results:

Junior Team
1st place - West Laurens High -  Advisor Kasey Jackson
2nd place - Southeast Bulloch High - Advisor Susannah Lanier

Junior Individual
1st - Abby Green - West Laurens High

Senior Team
1st place - West Laurens High- Advisor Kasey Jackson
2nd place - Southeast Bulloch High - Advisor Susannah Lanier

Senior Individual
1st - Hayden Farthing - Southeast Bulloch High

Complete results are attached.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education