If you have other items that you think need to be covered at the
workshopplease email me so we can work them into the schedule.

*New Teacher Workshop*

Thursday, January 16, 2014

(before GVATA Mid-Winter Conference)

GA FFA/ FCCLA Center

Walters Hall

Covington, GA

10:00AM  2:30 PM

*Agenda *

*This workshop is designed to help teachers in their first few years of
teaching fill out successful student leadership applications.*

10:00               Welcome                                           Chris
Corzine

10:15               Middle School Record Books               Melissa Riley

10:30               National FFA Week Observation          Melissa Riley

11:00               State FFA Degrees                             Ricky
Wheeler

11:30               Proficiency Applications                      Kevin
Jump

12:00               Lunch provided by GVATA

1:00                 National Chapter Applications              Melissa
Riley

1:30                 Secretary Books                                 Melissa
Riley

                        Reporters Book                                  Ricky
Wheeler

                       Treasurer Book
Kevin Jump

2:30                 Adjourn