Very few chapters have signed up for a spring plug location.  I need to let our grower know in advance so he can start to plan accordingly.  Below is a list of the chapters that have already registered for a location.  If your name is not listed below, I do not have a response from you.   I need your pick up location by this Friday, you can use the form below to pick your location.  Don't forget to hit submit at the bottom of the page.

Thanks, Melissa

School NamePick Up Location you will like your plants delivered do
Wheeler County Middle/High SchoolRegion Poultry Judging Wed, Feb 12th
Southeast BullochFVSU - State CDE - Saturday, Feb 8th
Ola FVSU - State CDE - Saturday, Feb 8th
Henry Co. HighMary Persons High- Monday, Feb 10th
Hephzibah ECI, Twin City - Tuesday, Feb 11th
Effingham County Middle SchoolFVSU - State CDE - Saturday, Feb 8th
Upson Lee MiddleMary Persons High- Monday, Feb 10th
Schley Co.FVSU - State CDE - Saturday, Feb 8th
Stockbridge High SchoolRegion Poultry Judging Wed, Feb 12th
Portal ECI, Twin City - Tuesday, Feb 11th
Upson-Lee HighschoolMary Persons High- Monday, Feb 10th
Johnson County MiddleECI, Twin City - Tuesday, Feb 11th
Heard HighMary Persons High- Monday, Feb 10th
Northside FVSU - State CDE - Saturday, Feb 8th
South Effingham MiddleRegion Poultry Judging Wed, Feb 12th
Cross Creek High SchoolECI, Twin City - Tuesday, Feb 11th
Metter High SchoolECI, Twin City - Tuesday, Feb 11th
Swainsboro highECI, Twin City - Tuesday, Feb 11th
Bleckley CountyFVSU - State CDE - Saturday, Feb 8th

Teachers,

No plugs will be delivered to mid-winter conference this year.  I need everyone to choose where they would like to pick up their plugs from by Friday, Dec 20th.  All spring orders will be delivered the week of Feb 8th.  Please use the form below to pick your location and hit submit at the bottom of the page.

Thanks, Melissa

Spring Plug Pick Up Location

All spring plugs will be delivered the week of February 8. You will have the choice of picking up from one of five locations. Everyone will need to pick their pick up location by Friday, December 20th. If you need to change your pick up location later, please let me know as soon as possible.

    There are 5 pick up locations for you to choose from this year...

    1. FVSU during State CDEs on Saturday, Feb 8th 2. Mary Persons High School in Forsyth on Monday, Feb 10th 3. ECI in Twin City on Tuesday, Feb 11th 4. Region Poultry Judging CDE in Eastman on Wednesday, Feb 12th 5. or Pick up directly from Lewis Farms Nursery located in South Houston County but must call ahead first
    Never submit passwords through Google Forms.