Teachers,

Please keep in mind that we will need FFA members, advisors and Alumni to volunteer to help with the Quail Albany Celebrity Conservation Hunt January 23-25 in the Albany area.  If your chapter would like to volunteer to help one of those three days, please let me know.  I will be meeting with the Quail Albany staff the first week of January and will have more details about the duties FFA will have.

Merry Christmas!

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones