Ms. Beggs passed away Monday. Plans are for the memorial service to be Thursday at 3:00pm at the First Baptist Church of Clarkesville. Visitation will be at 2:00 prior to the services at the church.
Mr. and Ms. Beggs have been friends of Agriculture Education and FFA for many years. Wallace has served in many capacities of leadership in our State FFA Alumni Association and the both have sponsored scholarships and awards funding for various FFA Awards programs.
We are deeply saddened for the Beggs family and wish them God's comfort during this time.
Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

Gary

Gary Farmer, Coordinator
Georgia FFA/Toyota Diversity Project
220 Smithonia Road