Area Poultry CDE is now open!

****Registration closes on Monday, February 3, 2014.
We will have T Shirts available for this contest. They are $12 each for pre
orders only.

Area I Poultry Judging CDE:February 10th at    Murray County High
School,Chatsworth,GA.
Registration will be open from 4:00 - 4:20 p.m.***Area I Poultry CDE
will begin at 4:30 p.m.
Please do not arrive on campus before 4:00 p.m.Registration will bein
the school lunchroom.

Area II Poultry Judging CDE:February 11th at the Oglethorpe County Ag
Center in Crawford, GA.
Registration will be open from 4:00 - 4:20 p.m.Area II Poultry CDE
will begin at 4:30 p.m.

*Contest* will include all rotations listed in the State CDE bulletin
except:reasons,test or  team activity.There will be *NO reasons, test
or team activity at the Area contests.  Please refer to the rules for
the Junior and Senior   CDE's @ http://gaaged.org under Awards
Bulletin<http://gaaged.org/Browseable_Folders/CareerDevelopmentEvents/CDEAwardsBulletin/>.

Teams consist of 4 maximum team members only.  Chapters may have both
Junior & Senior teams   according to the rules of this event.The top 2
teams in each area in Jr & Sr will advance on  to the state contest in March.

Students will need #2 pencils,clipboard and    official dress (black
jeans or dress pants are okay for girls; boots or dress shoes are okay
 in place of heels for girls).

*Directions / Address:
Area I:Murray County High School,1001 Green Rd.Chatsworth, GA 30705.
Please report directly to the school lunch roomfor registration.
Area II:  The Oglethorpe County Ag Center is directly behind
Oglethorpe County High School.   The actual Ag center address is 55
Oglethorpe  Drive,Crawford, GA  30630.  Crawford is approximately 20
minutes east of Athens on Hwy 78.

*Reference:*
Poultry Science Manual, 6th Edition (order from FFA.org)
*There are some missing sections.If you alreadyordered your manual,
you can download those    missing sections at the following
website:http://myimsservices.com/page.aspx?ID=18

Registration link
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1Es19cVOWMi632y0Wqntjb9b4mQAkFsbD5hAf4j1U9_Y/viewform>