I only have 11 Jr. and 9 Sr. teams in Area 1 and 6 Jr. and 9 Sr. Teams in
Area 2 that have signed up for the training. Don't miss out on a good
practice contest.Wildlife CDE Training - 2014

I will have a practice competition for wildlife judging at Pickens County
High School on Jan. 21st and at Madison County High School on Jan. 23rd. I
will have it set up to run from 4:30 to 6:00 P.M. Each team can go through
at there own pace. I am not planning to score the students answers. Each
school can let there team go through the contest. Then they will get a
chance to look at the key and score their own answers. I will have a
wildlife biologist (Mr. John Seginek) that will assist students in the
proper methods to age deer jawbones and how to score the antlers after they
do the competition. I have to limit to 2 students from each school in each
area. If you have a Jr. and a Sr. team you can have 2 students in each area
for each team. Therefore, If you have a Jr. and Sr. team you can have 4
students in each area.

Wildlife Training Registration
Link<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?usp=drive_web&formkey=dG0wdVUwRC1YamRSRlpjLVE3UnRaMHc6MQ#gid=0>

--